We, SUPERESOURCES ACADEMY LLP (“Superesources”, “We”, “us”) are the owners of the website www.perseusudachia.com (“Website”). We offer various personality development courses through our Website (“Services”).
You may elect to pay for the Services through our Website, we may collect certain information such as name and email address to process your request. You will be required to provide certain payment information directly to our payment processing partners, including but not limited to your name, credit/debit card information. We do not access, store or collect your credit/debit card information.
We use different analytics and tracking technologies on the Website including Google Analytics.
● improve the user experience on the Website
● understand the usage based on the geographical area
● understand the usage based on the demographics
● understand and get usage patterns of the users
The cookies will collect following information:
● Clicks and scroll on the Website;
● User’s operating system, browser information, CPU, GPU; and
● Information of service provider.
Will disabling the cookies allow users to use the Website?
We will not restrict the usage of the Website if the cookies are disabled.
User undertakes that he shall be solely responsible for the accuracy, correctness, or truthfulness of the Personal Information and User Content shared or uploaded on the Website, whether of its own or any third party. In the event the User is sharing any Personal Information or User Content on behalf of a third person, the User represents and warrants that he has the necessary authority to share or upload such Personal Information or User Content on the Website, We shall not be responsible for verifying the same.
We use the Personal Information for the following purposes:
(i) to inform User’s about our Services and to respond to User’s requests;
(ii) for creation or development of business intelligence or data analytics in relation to the Services provided by us (for this
purpose we may share the Personal Information with certain software or tools available online)
(iii) to improve the Services and generate reports;
(iv) to maintain and manage User Accounts;
(v) to assist User in case of technical difficulties that may arise in relation to User’s use and access of the Website;
(vi) to provide User with any information that we may believe may be of your interest;
(vii) to manage our relationship with User;
(viii) for internal record keeping; and
(ix) to comply with our legal or statutory obligations.
We do not sell, rent, share, distribute, lease or otherwise provide your Personal Information to third parties, without your prior consent. Keeping this in mind, we may disclose your Personal Information in the following cases:
• We may provide your Personal Information to our affiliates to enable them to promote and develop the Services.
• We may provide access to User’s Personal information to any of our authorized administrators for an internal business purpose, who shall be under confidentiality obligations towards the same.
• We may share User’s Personal Information with our business partners, for providing you additional/ better services.
• Where permitted by law, we may share User’s Personal Information with joint marketers with whom we have a marketing arrangement. To the maximum extent possible, we would require all such joint marketers to have written contracts with us that specify appropriate use of User’s Personal Information, requiring them to safeguard and keep confidential and use only for authorized purposes, User’s Personal Information, and prohibit them from making unauthorized or unlawful use of User’s Personal Information.
• We may transfer your Personal Information if we are acquired by another entity, or if we merge with another company or transfer a part of our business, including the Website, to a third party. Any such third party or resultant entity that receives your Personal Information shall have the right to continue to use your Personal Information in line with the purposes set out herein. In the event of such a sale or transfer, we may notify you.
• We may disclose your Personal Information in order to comply with our legal obligations/ court orders/ requests by Govt. authorities.
We will retain your Personal Information as long as it is required to be retained for the purpose of provision of the Services and to comply with our legal obligations. Subject to this section, we will try to delete your Personal Information upon reasonable written request for the same. Please note, however, that there might be latency in deleting Personal Information from our servers and backed-up versions might exist even after deletion.
Your Personal Information is stored on third party cloud servers. Although we provide appropriate firewalls and protections, we cannot warrant the security of any Personal Information transmitted as these systems are not hack proof. Data pilferage due to unauthorized hacking, virus attacks, technical issues is possible, and we will take necessary measures to mitigate such events.
Visitors of the Website that have shared Personal Information with us through the Website have the right to access Personal Information in our possession, right to have us rectify or modify any such Personal Information, right to have us erase/delete your Personal Information, right to restrict us from processing such Personal Information, right to object to our use of Personal Information, withdraw consent at any time where we are relying on consent to process Personal Information. Depending on the nature of the request, we may ask visitor of the Website to complete a Personal Information request form or seek certain details to verify the request. In certain cases, we may charge a fee for this service, and we will inform at the time. All requests for Personal Information will be handled within a reasonable period of time. If such Visitor would like to exercise ANY of these rights, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
The User shall be solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of its User Account and for all other activities that occur under his/her account. You must keep your account and password secure. We encourage you to use “strong” passwords (passwords that use a combination of upper- and lower-case letters, numbers and symbols) for your account. You shall be solely responsible for your acts and omissions. We shall not be liable for any Personal Information or User Content loss caused by any unauthorized use of your account.
We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under the age of 18 years without the prior consent of his or her legal representative. If you are a child under the age of 18 years, please do not provide any Personal Information. If the legal representative of the child discovers that the child has provided us with Personal Information, we request the legal representative of the child to contact us email@example.com to have the Personal Information deleted.
We may send you communications including but not limited to (a) notices about your use of our Website, and Services, including those concerning violations of use, (b) updates, (c) promotional information regarding our products and Services, and (d) newsletters. You may opt out of receiving promotional emails and newsletters from us by following the unsubscribe instructions provided in those emails. Alternatively, you can opt out, at any time, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org