PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS VERY CAREFULLY AS YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE IS SUBJECT TO YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF AND COMPLIANCE WITH THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS ("TERMS" / “AGREEMENT”).
BY ACCESSING OR OTHERWISE USING THE WEBSITE, YOU ACCEPT AND AGREE TO ALL OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CONTAINED HEREIN. THESE TERMS CONSTITUTE A LEGALLY BINDING AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND SUPERESOURCES (AS DEFINED BELOW).
WHILE USING THE WEBSITE, YOU MAY BE SUBJECT TO ANY POSTED GUIDELINES OR RULES APPLICABLE TO THE WEBSITE. ALL SUCH GUIDELINES OR RULES ARE HERBY INCORPORATED BY REFERENCE INTO THIS TERMS. BY USING OR ACCESSING THE WEBSITE, YOU DE-FACTO AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING TERMS.
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ALL OR ANY OF THESE TERMS, DO NOT USE THE WEBSITE.
- “SupeResources”; “Us”; “We”; “Our” shall mean SupeResources Academy LLP having its registered office at Flat No. FB1, Paramount Apartment, 1981 Convent Street, Camp, Pune, Maharashtra, 411001, India.
- “Website” shall mean the website [www.perseusudachia.com].
- “Services” shall mean certified learning management system (LMS) and courses offered by SupeResources through its Website.
- “User(s)”; “your”; “you” shall mean an individual user who has access to use the Website in order to avail the Services.
- “User Account” shall mean the account on purchase of the Service(s), created for you to enable you to avail the Services through the Website.
- SupeResources provides Services which are offered through Website.
- You will be able to view and select the Services that you wish to avail through the Website and pay for the same through the payment modes made available on the Website. Upon creation of User Account, you can attend the online Services provided by SupeResources through the third party application/ software as directed by SupeResources from time to time. On completion of the course, you will be granted a course completion certificate by SupeResources.
- You understand and acknowledge that your use of the Website is at your own risk and SupeResources shall not be liable for any consequences arising from such use.
- By accessing or using the Website, You represent and warrant that You are of the age of majority in the jurisdiction in which you reside.
- If you are accessing the Website as a minor, if You wish to access the Website, such use or access shall be made available to You by Your legal guardian or parents, who have agreed to these Terms. In the event, a minor access or uses the Website at any time, it is assumed that such a minor has obtained the consent of the legal guardian or parents. SupeResources reserves the right to terminate your access to the Website and/or refuse to provide You with access to the Website if it discovers that You are a minor and you do not have the consent from Your parent/legal guardian to access or use the Website or any information provided by you is inaccurate or for any other reason at SupeResources’ discretion. You acknowledge that SupeResources does not have the responsibility to ensure that you conform to the aforesaid eligibility criteria. It shall be your sole responsibility to ensure that You meet the required criteria to use or access the Website. You agree to provide accurate, authentic and true information about yourself as sought when you wish to contact us to know more about our Services.
- Accessing, browsing, subscribing or any other action You undertake with respect to the Website does not deem to make you an agent, member, partner or affiliate of SupeResources for any purposes whatsoever.
- With respect to your User Account, You agree to:
(i) provide accurate, authenticated and true information about Yourself;
(ii) maintain the security of your passwords and identification;
(iii) promptly update the email address and mobile number listed in connection with your User Account to keep it accurate so that we can contact you; and
5. You must not set up a User Account on behalf of another individual or entity unless You are authorized to do so.
6. Unauthorized Use; False Information: You shall: (i) notify us immediately of any unauthorized use of your User Account or any other known or suspected breach of security, (ii) use reasonable efforts to stop any unauthorized use of the Website or your User Account that is known to you or suspected, and (iii) not provide false identity or information to gain access to or use the Website.
- At the time of purchase of the Service(s), You will be required to provide your details as directed by SupeResources including but not limited to name, email address, contact number and , your residential address .
- On providing the details as set out above and upon paying the relevant fees for the Services, SupeResources will share the log-in credentials on your registered email address.
- You will be able to access the Website to create your individual accounts through the link shared by SupeResources on the registered email address (“User Account(s)”).
- Subject to these Terms, you are hereby granted a non-exclusive, limited, non-transferable, revocable, non-sub licensable, license to use and access the Services for your personal, non-commercial use only and as permitted by the features of the Services in accordance with these Terms. SupeResources grants you this license as set forth in these Terms, provided that: (i) You will not copy, distribute, or disclose any part of the Services in any medium; (ii) You will not alter or modify any part of the Services without prior written consent of SupeResources; (iii) You agree not to sell, license, rent reproduce, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, publish, adapt, reverse engineer, edit or create derivative works from any Services and (iv) You will otherwise comply with these Terms.
- Nothing herein contained shall be construed as granted to you any intellectual property right, which includes copyrights, regarding the Website and/or Services except as expressly provided for hereunder. SupeResources reserves all rights not expressly granted herein. Use of the Website for any purpose not expressly permitted by these Terms is strictly prohibited.
- SupeResources does not guarantee that the Website will be secure or free from bugs or viruses. You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programs and platform to access our Website. You should use Your own appropriate virus protection software. You must not misuse our Website by introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorized access to our Website, the server on which our Website is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to our Website. You must not attack our Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. SupeResources will report any breach of this term in our discretion to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our Website will cease immediately.
- The Services will be provided by SupeResources through a third party application/ software as may be directed by SupeResources from time to time. It is your sole liability and responsibility to ensure that your systems and networks are compatible with the said application/ software. SupeResources disclaims all liabilities with respect to such third party application/software including without limitation with respect to compatibility, fitness for purpose or vulnerability.
- You will be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of User Account and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under User Account. You agree to immediately notify SupeResources of any unauthorized use of your User Account or any other breach of security. SupeResources cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this provision.
- You agree to use the Website only: (i) for purposes that are permitted by these Terms; and (ii) in accordance with any applicable law, regulation or generally accepted practices or guidelines. You agree not to engage in activities that may adversely affect the use of the Website by SupeResources or other Users.
- You agree not to access (or attempt to access) the Website by any means other than through the interface that is provided by SupeResources. You shall not use any deep-link, robot, spider or other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the Website, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Website, materials or any SupeResources property, to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information through any means not specifically made available through the Website.
1. On selection of the Service(s) sought after you select and finalise the Service(s) you will be directed to the payments page. Payments will be reflected in INR. In the event you opt to use an international credit card to pay for the Services, the payment gateway may localize the amount currency on the payment gateway’s popup screen to the applicable currency. All prices are exclusive of all applicable taxes unless stated otherwise.
2. You can elect to pay for the Services through various modes of payment:
(i) Net Banking, NEFT, RTGS, IMPS, UPI and Debit & Credit Card;
(iii) Any other mode of payment as may be acceptable to SupeResources.
3. SupeResources shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the lack of authorization for any transaction, on your account having exceeded the credit limit with your bank or for any payment issue arising out of the transaction.
4. Use of the payment facilities available on the Website shall not render SupeResources responsible for any damages, interests or claims arising from a transaction being unprocessed.
5. The Website utilizes a payment gateway for online payments. You may elect to pay online using such payment gateway hereby agrees to provide accurate information, such as credit/debit card information for availing the Service on the Website. You further represent and warrant that you will not use any payment information or instrument that is not lawfully owned by you. The Website disclaims all liabilities arising out of loss of any information pertaining to the confidentiality of the credit/debit card details or any pre-paid instruments. In addition to these Terms, the terms and conditions of the concerned bank or other financial institution shall also be applicable to you. The Website disclaims any liability arising out of the failure to process payments by such banks or financial institutions.
6. If SupeResources terminates your account; or if You close your account, or if the payment of Your order cannot be completed for any reason, You shall be obligated to pay SupeResources for all unpaid fees plus any penalties, as may be applicable.
7. The Website is merely a facilitator for providing you with payment channels through automated online electronic payments, collection and remittance facility for the payment of Services availed by you on the Website using the existing authorized banking infrastructure and online payment gateway networks.
(i) The Website Content is provided for general information only.
(ii) Although SupeResources make reasonable efforts to update the Website Content, SupeResources makes no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our website is accurate, complete or up to date.
(iii) SupeResources shall not be held liable under any circumstances including, but not limited to: any infringement, errors, damages, fraud, misrepresentations, direct or indirect losses, future business loss, liability, claims or omission of information or details posted, or any link accessible or made available through this Website. SupeResources reserves the right to modify the Website Content at any time. You agree that such modified content shall be binding upon you and you agree to abide by the same. You agree that you are solely responsible for your use of the Services made available through the Website, and SupeResources shall not be responsible and/or liable for any consequences arising from such use.
(i) You understand and acknowledge that your use of the Service is solely based on your content, including but not limited to name, email address, contact number, residential address you may also be required to share/upload data and learning material including but not limited to learning modules, data files, audio files, video files, graphics or other materials (“User Content”).
(ii) You agree that You shall be solely responsible for collecting, uploading and updating all the User Content uploaded on the Website, and for ensuring that the User Content does not (i) include anything that actually or potentially infringes or misappropriates the copyright, trade secret, trademark or other intellectual property right of any third party; or (ii) contain anything that is obscene, defamatory, harassing, offensive, malicious, harmful, abusive, invasive of privacy, defamatory, threatening, harassing, embarrassing, hateful or otherwise discriminatory, false or misleading, or incites an illegal act. We shall not be held liable or responsible for the User Content that gets uploaded/shared through your User Account on the Website. You shall indemnify and hold us harmless for any claims related to User Content. You warrant that User Content is true and accurate at all times and you undertake to update User Content from time to time.
(iii) If SupeResources become aware that the information provided by you is incorrect or false, we reserve the right to immediately cancel your registration and acceptance for your registration in the future will be at SupeResources’ discretion. Notwithstanding forgoing, to the extent applicable by law, SupeResources has a right to proceed legal action against you, in the event of breach under this Agreement.
- The Website may contain third party advertisements. The display of such advertisements does not in any way imply an endorsement or recommendation by SupeResources of the relevant advertiser or the merchant, its products or services.
- You are referred to the relevant advertiser or merchant for all information regarding the advertisement and its products and/or services. SupeResources accepts no responsibility for any interaction between You and the relevant third party and is released from any liability arising out of or in any way connected with such interaction.
- The Website and all the rights including but not limited to intellectual property rights subsisting under or in relation to the Website are owned by SupeResources and its affiliates, subsidiaries, licensors, etc. as the case may be. Nothing contained in this section shall be deemed to grant you any rights to the intellectual property rights contained in the Website.
- SupeResources respects copyright, and prohibits you from submitting, uploading, posting, or otherwise transmitting any content or details through the Website that violates another person’s or entity’s proprietary or intellectual property rights.
- If you believe that the Website contains elements that infringe your intellectual property rights in your work, please notify SupeResources immediately. If we receive any intellectual property right infringement claim notification, SupeResources may remove all such content which is indicated as infringing and/or take any other appropriate action at its sole discretion.
- All material on this Website, including but not limited to information, data, courses, certificates, audio, images, photographs, software, text, icons and such like (the “Website Content”), are protected by copyright under the copyright laws or any other relevant intellectual property laws. You cannot use the Website Content, except as specified herein.
- There may be proprietary logos, service marks and trademarks found on the Website whether owned/used by us or otherwise. By displaying them on the Website we are not granting you any license to utilize those proprietary logos, service marks, or trademarks. Any unauthorized use of the Website Content may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and civil and criminal statutes.
- You may choose to, or we may invite You or any third parties to submit or you may submit or take part in chats, testimonials, blogs, photographs, content, whitepapers, comments, newsletters, reviews, ratings about the Services, including without limitation about how to improve the features of the Website (“Feedback”). By submitting such Feedback, You agree that Your disclosure is gratuitous, unsolicited and without restriction and will not place SupeResources under any fiduciary or other obligation to maintain the secrecy of such Feedback, and that we are free to use the Feedback for its business purposes, without any additional compensation to You, and/or to disclose the same on a non-confidential basis or otherwise to anyone. You further acknowledge that, by acceptance of your submission, SupeResources does not waive any rights to use similar or related ideas previously known to SupeResources or developed by its employees or obtained from sources other than You.
- The Website may provide a chat room facility, where you can chat and share photos, videos, data files and graphics. You will ensure that the content of chats is not offensive, indecent, inaccurate, misleading, or otherwise objectionable. SupeResources reserves the right to verify the images/videos, shared on the chat periodically to ensure that the chat room facility is not misused. In the event any such misuse of the chat room facility comes to the notice of the SupeResources, SupeResources may take appropriate action regarding the same, including but not limited to deactivation of your access to the Services or the Website, without any liability.
- Confidential information, for the purpose of these Terms, shall mean the information including but not limited to the features, functionalities, processes, data and information regarding the Website, or other information of a confidential nature disclosed by one party to the other party under these Terms, in any form (“Confidential Information”). Confidential Information shall however, exclude any information which (i) is/ was publicly known or comes into public domain; (ii) is received by the receiving party from a third party, without breach of these Terms; (iii) was already in the possession of receiving party, without confidentiality restrictions, at the time of disclosure by the disclosing party; (iv) is permitted for disclosure by the disclosing party in writing; (v) independently developed by the receiving party without use of Confidential Information; (vi) is required to be disclosed by the receiving party pursuant to any order or requirement from a court, administrative or governmental agency. The receiving party agrees not to use any Confidential Information for any purpose except as stated in these Terms.
1. You agree not to engage in any of the following activities:
(i) Violating laws and rights: You may not (i) use the Website for any illegal purpose or in violation of any local, state, national, or international laws, (ii) violate or encourage others to violate any right of or obligation to a third party, including but not limited to, by infringing, misappropriating, or violating intellectual property, confidentiality, or privacy rights.
(ii) Solicitation: You may not use the Website, or any information provided through the Website for the transmission of advertising or promotional materials, including junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or any other form of unsolicited or unwelcome solicitation.
(iii) Disruption: You may not use the Website in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the Website, or the Services with any other party’s use and enjoyment of the Website; by (i) uploading or otherwise disseminating any virus, adware, spyware, worm or other malicious code, or (ii) interfering with or disrupting any network, equipment, or server connected to or used to provide the Website, or violating any regulation, policy, or procedure of any network, equipment, or server.
(iv) Harming others: You may not share or transmit content or details that are harmful, offensive, obscene, abusive, invasive of privacy, defamatory, hateful or otherwise discriminatory, false or misleading, or which incite the commission of an illegal or violent act;
(v) Impersonation or unauthorized access: You will not impersonate another person or entity, or misrepresent Your affiliation with a person or entity when using the Website; You will not use or attempt to use another’s User Account or personal information; and you will not attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Website, through hacking, password mining or any other means.
(vi) Developing competing offerings: You will not use the Website to develop any competing Websites, applications, websites or products which are similar or substantially similar to the Website. You understand and acknowledge that if you indulge in any of the prohibited conduct stated above, and it is brought to the notice of SupeResources, SupeResources may terminate your right to use the Website and the Services and take any other corrective action as it deems fit. In the event You are at the receiving end of any offensive content or are the victim of any such actions of any other Users, you are encouraged to report such content or conduct to SupeResources. SupeResources shall delete such offensive content and take any other corrective action as it deems fit.
2. You understand and acknowledge that if you indulge in any of the prohibited conduct stated above, and it is brought to the notice of SupeResources, SupeResources may terminate Your right to use the Website and take any other corrective action as it deems fit.
YOU EXPRESSLY ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT USE OF THE WEBSITE AND THE SERVICES PROVIDED THROUGH IT IS ENTIRELY AT YOUR OWN RISK AND THAT THE WEBSITE AND THE INFORMATION THEREIN ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" OR "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND. ALL EXPRESS AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT OF PROPRIETARY RIGHTS ARE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, SUPERESOURCES, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AND AGENTS DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN CONNECTION WITH THE WEBSITE, THE SERVICES AND YOUR USE THEREOF. SUPERESOURCES MAKES NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE SERVICES OR ANY INFORMATION PROVIDED OR THE WEBSITE'S CONTENT OR THE DATA SHARED BY OR THE CONTENT OF ANY THIRD PARTY LINKED TO THE WEBSITE AND ASSUMES NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY (I) ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES OF CONTENT, (II) PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE WEBSITE AND THE PRODUCTS, (III) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION AND/OR FINANCIAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN, (IV) ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM THE WEBSITE, (V) ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH THE WEBSITE BY ANY THIRD PARTY, AND/OR (VI) ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF ANY PRODUCTS DISPLAYED, DELIVERED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE VIA THE WEBSITE OR THE PRODUCTS. SUPERESOURCES DOES NOT WARRANT, ENDORSE, GUARANTEE, OR ASSUME RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY INFORMATION ADVERTISED OR OFFERED BY A THIRD PARTY THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR ANY HYPERLINKED WEBSITE OR FEATURED IN ANY BANNER OR OTHER ADVERTISING.
IN NO EVENT SHALL SUPERESOURCES, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, OR AGENTS, BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES (EVEN IF SUPERESOURCES HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES), RESULTING FROM ANY ASPECT OF YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE OR THE INFORMATION PROVIDED THROUGH IT, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION WHETHER THE DAMAGES ARISE FROM USE OR MISUSE OF THE WEBSITE OR THE SERVICES, FROM INABILITY TO USE THE WEBSITE OR THE SERVICES, OR THE INTERRUPTION, SUSPENSION, MODIFICATION, ALTERATION, OR TERMINATION OF THE WEBSITE OR THE SERVICES PROVIDED THROUGH IT. SUCH LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SHALL ALSO APPLY WITH RESPECT TO DAMAGES INCURRED BY REASON OF OTHER SERVICES RENDERED THROUGH OR ADVERTISED IN CONNECTION WITH THE WEBSITE OR THE SERVICES OR ANY LINKS ON THE WEBSITE. THESE LIMITATIONS SHALL APPLY TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. YOU SPECIFICALLY ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT SUPERESOURCES SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR THE USER CONTENT OR THE DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE, OR YOUR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF ANY OTHER USER OR THIRD PARTY AND THAT THE RISK OF HARM OR DAMAGE FROM THE FOREGOING RESTS ENTIRELY WITH YOU. THE FORGOING LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY WILL APPLY NOTWITHSTANDING THE FAILURE OF ESSENTIAL PURPOSE OF ANY LIMITED WARRANTY OR REMEDY HEREIN. YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY FOR DISSATISFACTION WITH THE SERVICE IS TO STOP USING THE WEBSITE OR THE SERVICE.
- You agree to indemnify us and hold us harmless from and against any claims arising out of or relating to: (a) infringement of any third- party rights including without limitation any intellectual property rights; (b) any breach or violation of these Terms; (c) any breach of applicable laws, rules, regulations and/ or policies; (d) your negligence or omission (including any action or inaction); (e) any User Content or any other information or content that is submitted through your User Account including without limitation misleading, false, incomplete or inaccurate information.
- SupeResources reserves the right to terminate your right and access to use the Website with or without any reason whatsoever. Additionally, Your right to access and use the Website terminates automatically upon your material breach of these Terms.
- Survival: All clauses which by nature including without limitation the Disclaimer of Warranties, the Limitation of Liability, Indemnity and the Jurisdiction and Applicable Laws provisions will survive any termination of these Terms.
- Choice of Law and Jurisdiction: These Terms are governed by and shall be construed according to the laws of India. The acceptance of the Terms shall be deemed to have been given at Pune, Maharashtra, India and the courts in Pune shall have exclusive jurisdiction to entertain any proceedings in any way relating to or concerning these Terms or any rights, duties, obligations or liabilities of the parties arising under these Terms, to the exclusion of all other courts in India.
- No waiver: SupeResources’ failure to insist on or enforce strict performance of any of these Terms shall not be construed as a waiver of any provision or right.
- Severability: If any part of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable by any law or regulation or final determination of a competent court or tribunal, that provision shall be deemed severable and will not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions.
- No agency relationship: You agree that no joint venture, employment, or agency relationship exists between you and SupeResources as a result of these Terms or due to your use of the Website.
- Force Majeure: Without limiting the foregoing, under no circumstances shall SupeResources be held liable for any damage or loss due to deficiency in performance of the Website resulting directly or indirectly from acts of nature, forces, or causes beyond its reasonable control, including, without limitation, internet failures, computer equipment failures, telecommunication equipment failures, change in laws and regulations, or any other government regulations, floods, storms, electrical failure, civil disturbances, riots, lockdowns, pandemics or any other similar events.
- This document is an electronic record in terms of the Information Technology Act, 2000 and the rules framed there under as applicable, and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
SupeResources may update these Terms without notice to You. You are encouraged to check these Terms on a regular basis to be aware of the changes made to it. Your continued use of the Website after such change shall be deemed to be your acceptance of the revised Terms.
The Terms were last modified on 13th January 2023